Sunday, January 3, 2010

Solo Ride....Again

It was Sunday, 3 January 2010. Step into the 3rd day of year 2010! I decided to go for a ride with my other fellow riders that just came back from tackling in the Malakoff Interstate Fellowship Ride in Penang on New Year day. Guess the luck riding with them doesn’t come true as it was down pour in the morning.

At 4.30pm, suddenly I decided to go for a short ride. While no one is riding in the evening, I guess it’s a solo ride again for me today.

I had just ride 40km few days ago and decided to go for another loop, same route but in the opposite direction. I left my house at 4.40pm and make my way to Kg Koh, Simpang Tiga, Simpang Lima, Kg Sg Wangi, Kg Baru and Kg Acheh. Riding in the evening its completely different than riding in the morning as the sun is still shining bright. The weather is so hot and very windy too. I have to ride into headwind for almost 80% of today’s ride.

I completed the whole course in a total of time 1h 20m for a 40km solo ride. Although I feel tired, I feel great that I managed to complete the whole course again today. Very small improvement for me.

See you guys soon!

No comments: