Friday, December 18, 2009

Solo Test Ride

I was suppose to ride with MCT-Manjung riders for their monthly group ride to Teluk Batik. However, i doesnt feel well so i decided to go for a solo ride after a long rest due to rear wheel spoke broke.

Spoke has been replace and being true by Abg Jamal (Local Bike Shop). I was thinking to go for a slow ride, just to test out the wheels. I rolled out at 7.30am and headed to Lumut town. Passing by Samudera area, i saw Kumar was riding alone on the opposite direction. I make a U-turn and join Kumar for a slow ride to Lumut together.

We went for a loop and headed back early as Kumar need to drive to Melaka on the same day. Although it was a short slow ride, i begin to feel tired and my legs nearly cramp.

Gosh...only 22km and my legs already give up....looks like my bike will be hang permanently on the wall soon.

2 comments:

Psyclist said...

Well, my little friend Johanna of 7 years old cycled today on her kid bike from Sitiawan to the Marina Cove, went up on the hill for rope-course, did a short hike after that to the quarry, hiked back, went for 2 hours swimming in the waterpark and cycled back to Sitiawan. And you dare to talk about your smegging 22km? SHAME on you. Probably best to retire from LIFE.

Coolbert said...

Yup!! Probably you are rite peter. I might be retiring from LIFE too.

Good day!